Ken Downing, Fashion Director at Neiman Marcus: Its easy to welcome the new season into your wardrobe if you bring the following nine fashion trends for spring into your closet.
1. PINK, hot in shade for spring and the new hit. Its the most powerful color in fashion. Wear it with coral for a combination that says "Spring 2009".
2. ONE SHOULDER-DRESSING, shoulders bared themselves on every catwalk, from Paris to New York City.
3. SNAKESKIN ACCESSORIES will also be hot. Be it a shoe or a handbag, the real deal or a print - reptilian motifs are a must.
4. STATEMENT SHOES will create a buzz this season. You can create excitement from head to toe in sky-high stilettos and sandals with subtle aggression.
5. RUFFLES, these feminine flourishes bring romanticism to skirts, tops and dresses.
6. A Place for everything, and everything in its place. CARRY-ALLS are big next season. Downing says unstructured handbags are the right pairing for a free-spirited look.
7. COLORFUL CARDIGANS. Downing says consider it the new jacket. This wardrobe essential adds polish to dresses and separates.
8. GRAPHICS. According to Downing graphics are fashion geometry you can understand. Vivid, optic prints are everywhere.
9. Whether turquoise stones are pink and color gems - BOLD JEWELRY is a hot new trend. These statement makers complement bright colors and patterns.
Lastly, it's safe to say that all women loves fashion and there are some trends that are coming for next season you are going to love more designer clothes!.
article and citation: thanks to abc15.com - Style, Fashion